User Experience & Insight Specialist (updated)
We are Milestone Systems, a global company in growth. We make software for video management and our solutions are sold through a distribution and partner channel and are available in most countries around the world. Our philosophy is simple: by working closely together, take risks and having fun while we work, we will succeed in delivering better solutions that improve our business potential.
Your responsibilities will be to:
- Conceive and conduct user research, interviews and surveys.
- Translate complex user and business needs into concepts, sitemaps, user flows, customer journey maps, wireframes, mock-ups and prototypes.
- Take a user-centered design approach and rapidly test and iterate wireframes and designs.
- Identify information architecture and usability problems and optimize current digital solutions.
- Ask smart questions, take risks and champion new ideas.
We would love to hear from you if you:
- Have a bachelor’s or master’s degree in Digital Design with a specialty in Service Design, UX Design or similar.
- Have 3+ years of experience in developing digital user experiences from concept to production.
- Have 3+ years of experience in user research methods and usability testing.
- Are an experienced user of wireframing and prototyping tools (preferably Sketch and InVision).
- Are a natural problem solver with a positive can-do attitude and a passion for designing great responsive digital experiences.
- Are a strong supporter of a user-centered design approach like Design Thinking.
- Have excellent communication skills.
- Have a good business understanding.
- Have excellent English skills, both spoken and written.
We offer you
- A full-time position located in Brøndby.
- A lot of responsibility and influence in your daily work.
- An independent development plan to help you grow and develop your career.
- A fun and high-pace work environment with flexible work hours.
- Great breakfast and lunch every day.