SEO Performance Manager
Are you a SEO Specialist who’s passionate about researching Google’s ever-changing landscape, making a real impact on the bottom-line, and staying ahead of the SEO curve? Are you ready to take the next step in your career journey and deepen your competence together with industry-recognised SEO experts? If so, you should join Better Collective, a truly modern, ambitious and fast-growing tech company!
We are on the lookout for a SEO Performance Manager, to help advance our ambitious growth at some of our biggest brands in the iGaming sector. You’ll be a part of a Semrush Award-winning SEO-focused Company.
You will be responsible for ensuring that a portfolio of Better Collective’s biggest brands will perform from an SEO point-of-view. This includes maintaining an overview of rankings, continuously improving the organic visibility of our sites as well as suggesting and following-up on improvements from a content, technical, link, and traffic perspective.
This means creating a SEO roadmap and executing on it whilst ensuring you follow the guidance of product owners and other stakeholders. Working autonomously, being a driver and getting things done are essential for the role.
You’ll also conduct various types of competitor research to gather findings around the search landscape, backlinks, and content factors for different sites and keywords.
- Conducting technical/content/traffic/ranking/link SEO research of Better Collective websites & competitors.
- Supporting in optimising & reviewing optimisation of content for Better Collective websites.
- Apply competitive analysis learning to the portfolio websites.
- Research and analyse the technical aspect of SEO, suggest improvements, monitor and ensure the SEO visibility is maximal.
- Be the SEO spokesperson for websites appointed to you, and ensure smooth communication with all stakeholders.
- Being on the forefront of SEO innovations and techniques from the industry and ensure Better Collective websites follow these trends.
DESIRED SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS:
You are a very structured person with a flair and passion for both On-Page and Off-Page SEO. You have hands-on SEO experience (minimum 2 years) and a proven record in optimising websites from different (SEO) angles. You feel comfortable working with multiple projects and people at a time, not losing track of business priorities and the SEO actionables that will make a difference. You are curious to find better, more efficient ways of conducting your tasks and your keen eye misses no errors.
- Strong Tech SEO skills with a solid understanding of how search engines work.
- Attention to detail.
- Strong sense of ownership – you make sure tasks get done.
- Ability to see patterns and find insights.
- Experience with all facets of SEO optimisation.
- Strong in Excel/Google Sheets.
- Fluent in English accompanied with good communication skills.
- Basic understanding of HTML/CSS/JS.
- Minimum of 2 year hands on SEO experience (Tech – Links – Content).
- Experience with SEO migrations.
- Agency experience is a plus (but not required).
- Ability to translate (complex) SEO problems to business owners.
FAMILIAR WITH THE FOLLOWING SEO & MARKETING TOOLS: Required
- Google Search Console.
- Google Analytics.
- A keyword research tool.
- Crawling tool, preferably Screaming Frog.
- A ranking tool, preferably GetSTAT or Moz.
- Ahrefs or Majestic.
- A page speed tool of choice, such as Google PageSpeed Insights, Webpagetest.org or GTMetrix.
Get in contact with Bodil Haumann (Induce) by email email@example.com or call directly +45 21607013 if you have further questions.
ABOUT BETTER COLLECTIVE
Better Collective is a leading international sports betting media group and nine-time Børsen Gazelle winner with a mission to make sports betting and gambling entertaining, transparent and fair. With a dedicated focus on responsible gambling, we make our users better equipped for navigating the iGaming world by visiting a Better Collective website before they register an account or place a bet with a sports betting or gambling operator.
Founded in Denmark, Better Collective still has its headquarters based in Copenhagen, next to the scenic Nyhavn. In our HQ, we are 120 employees with +30 different nationalities, working together and across offices to set new standards in the iGaming industry. We offer a lively and friendly work environment and a culture characterized by high ambitions and global vision. Learn more about us on social media or at www.bettercollective.com
Click here to add your own text