Senior UX / UI Designer
At Maersk Tankers Digital, they innovate, design and implement new products and services with the potential to transform Maersk Tankers and optimize the tanker and shipping industry. With a startup mentality, they encourage the development forward in an agile and iterative manner with continuous feedback loops from users, partners and the market. Design thinking is at the heart of all activities in the pursuit of the right solutions to the opportunities of the business.
Maersk Tankers is looking for a Senior UX/UI Designer to join a small (currently 6 people with an aspiration to grow further) talented team of developers, data scientists and product owners. If you are not afraid to improve the established and would like to make a global impact, they offer you an exciting opportunity in a flat structure (you will report to the CDO) where all voices matter in shaping the future of the product offering. Specifically, you will be researching and designing cutting edge business solutions on top of new technology platforms: Using algorithms, data modeling and artificial intelligence, they are rapidly digitizing Maersk Tankers and the tanker and shipping industry, e.g., predicting the next cargos for their vessels, optimizing their pool partners experience and lowering bunker consumption of all the vessels under Maersk Tankers management. This is good news for the business as well as the environment.
Maersk Tankers offers an attractive career with the possibility of continuous professional and personal development. They focus on diversity and equal opportunities, work in an informal and flexible space, striving to provide an optimal work-life balance.
Maersk Tankers is a highly collaborative team with different skillsets. As their new Senior UX/UI Designer, your key responsibilities and contribution to the combined efforts will be:
- Participate in concept development and drive UX research with preto- and prototypes for user research
- Translate your UX user insights into the right design solutions for product development
- Develop and iterate information architecture, user interfaces and navigation that support functional and non-functional requirements
- Handover your design solutions for implementation and provide feedback at sprint reviews
- Contribute to the overall product strategy by participating in workshops, jam sessions and Google sprints
You are an excellent UX/UI designer with robust professional experience designing digital products and services. You are curious and enjoy exploring and can easily tune to both business and technology within an industry.
Additionally, you are
- a quick learner with solid design skills across mobile, desktop and native apps – ideally using a design system approach
- an experienced user of design and prototyping tools such as Figma or Sketch/Invision
- a champion for the end user – insisting that what is shipped has real value and benefits for them
- super experienced in translating learnings from user research into the right design solutions
- an excellent communicator who can demonstrate how your design solutions translate into desired user behaviours
Proficiency in English is expected.
For questions please contact Bodil Haumann. email@example.com /mobile +45 21607013.
If you want to apply for the job, please send your CV to the above email address.