Senior UX Designer
Mend and Trifork eHealth
Trifork eHealth is a fast-growing software company that specializes in digital health. Trifork eHealth is a part of the mother company, Trifork, which ensures a high degree of professionalism, quality, and experience within the company. Mend’s digital interventions work jointly with medicinal products in order to improve how diseases are treated and controlled globally. They are careful and meticulous in their work and acknowledge that their designs become an integrated part of the daily lives of people with chronic and contagious diseases.
Passionate and detail-oriented
You are ambitious and passionate about making a difference within digital health. You can design digital experiences that save lives, and you want to be part of a fast-moving company.
You are deeply passionate about your work, quality minded, and you have a flair for user experience. You have a great interest in digital health, and the prospect of improving and saving lives through digital products inspires you. You have a creative mindset, are curious, and ambitious about your work.
The way we work
You must be open-minded and flexible regarding your approach to assignments and choice of tools. It is important that you can be a part of a team and act as an integral part of interdisciplinary teams as you will be collaborating with designers, user researchers, developers, and medical specialists. In order to succeed as Mend’s Senior User Experience Designer, you need to be a problem solver, detail-oriented, and dedicated about making a difference.
Experienced and ambitious
As Senior User Experience Designer your goal is to ensure that your digital experiences are of high quality, and you must be committed to work in compliance with the latest regulatory requirements to ensure growth and ambitions in Mend.
More specifically, your job includes:
- Designing cutting edge digital experiences
- Taking part in all phases of the design process, from strategy to launch. You will be responsible from A-Z and must be able to run the projects to launch.
- Create and build wireframes, preto- and prototyping and user-testing – and iterate based on team feedback
- Using findings of user research as the basis of your designs
- Communicating your ideas and decisions clearly, to colleagues as well as clients
- Having a general technical understanding, that enables you to incorporate technology in your designs
- Be innovative about new design tools and processes
- 5+ years of relevant experience – and the ability to overlook several the projects, high level of stakeholder management and the ability to execute and move forward.
- Experience working with all phases of UX design and be responsible for the whole process.
- Solid understanding of visual design and brand identity systems – including user experience design and usability.
- Experience with prototyping tools
- Fluent in English, both written and verbal
If you are experienced in user programming, animation, motion graphics, and type design it is a huge plus – but not a requirement.
You will join a busy team currently of three, but growing fast and you will report to Head of Design.