Head of Traffic & Acquisition
Ready to disrupt the multi-billion € energy retailing market in Europe? Dreaming of changing the way people consume and relate to electricity, a strategic element in the much needed Green Transition to secure a liveable Planet in the future? Then read on!
Acquire customers through our App and our website, and generate quality traffic to our website & landing pages, and convert leads into customers – that’s in short the challenge that we are offering you.
As Head of Traffic & Acquisition you will be playing a strategic role in supporting the continuous growth on the markets where Barry is already present, and in launching Barry in new markets.
Concretely, your responsibilities include:
- Own the CRM pipeline for leads, from content writing to automation through mailchimp and optimize its performances.
- SEA wizard: this pull channel has no secrets for you and you love scaling what’s already successful.
- Collaborate with the Head of Sales & Partnerships on cross vertical initiatives from lead nurturing (Acquisition) to lead calling (Sales).
- Build and maintain the growth and acquisition engine for both “pipes”, i.e. the “app-pipe” and the “web-pipe”, as users can sign up on both platforms.
- Implement cross-platform strategies to drive acquisition and conversion through Paid tactics: Paid Social, SEM/ASA, Paid Display, etc.
- Support the development and maintenance of tactical landing pages.
- Play a key role in improving the website conversion rate and the app conversion rate together with the product marketing team and the product team by running A/B tests and making in depth analysis.
- Support the local marketing teams on executing successful acquisition campaigns, both app and web-focused.
- Own tracking & reporting across all channels and platforms.
- Managing a talented Junior Acquisition Manager for the French market.
- Support the Partnership & Sales team in acquisition initiatives for their partners including landing page creation, co-ads initiatives (…)
Here are the profile & skills that we are dreaming of:
4-5 years of experience within digital marketing, preferably in a fast-paced and high-growth business, including, ideally, an experience in a scale-up, start-up or media agency:
- Proven record of creating and executing successful digital acquisition (B2C and/or B2B) campaigns.
- Very solid knowledge of acquisition, optimisation & data tools and platforms such as Facebook BM, Google Ads, DataStudio,Google Analytics, Appsflyer etc.
- Very strong drive, 100% target-oriented, with a sharp analytical mind.
- A true passion for and understanding of Data and data-driven businesses.
- An international mindset with a passion for digital businesses and innovation
- Good communication skills and the ability to translate ideas into acquisition/traffic-building activities and measurable objectives.
- Solid organizing skills and the capability to play multitask comfortably in an ever-changing fast-growing environment.
- Not afraid to take risks – taking chances makes you feel alive!
- Fluent in English – all the communication with tech and UX/Design team and subsidiaries will be in English. French or other Latin language is a plus.
- Danish native is a must.
- Experience with App marketing and mobile app engagement tools are a very strong plus.
- Understanding the power of analytics in decision making and strong analytical skills.
You will be a part of barry’s Global Marketing & Growth team, based in Copenhagen. Besides working very closely with the CMO/Head of Growth, you will also collaborating closely with the global two specialists:
- Head of Branding & Communication, who drives the development of our content, our Brand as well as our presence on key social media channels.
- Head of Strategic Partnerships & Sales.
Together, with support from external partners at times, they deliver all the necessary creatives which will enable you to set up acquisition activities with a high impact.
Did we just spark your interest? Then what are you waiting for? Apply now!
If you would like more information about the position, please contact Bodil Haumann by e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone +45 21 60 70 13.