Online Sales Manager
Masai is adding to the ecommerce team due to heavy expansion in the online retail area in the coming years.
As the new Online Sales Manager you have to be passionate about user experience, online merchandising, conversion and optimization of an online sales platform. You will be responsible for managing, developing and optimizing Masai’s international webshop in order to deliver the best customer experience in line with the Masai brand delivered for the fashion-conscious woman. In this role you’ll be working out of our Copenhagen headquarters, located in the city centre.
In the role you’ll be working with the following responsibilities and tasks in order to grow and drive the expansion of e-commerce to attract customers for the fashion brand:
- Responsibility of online turnover.
- Online merchandising of the webshop – frontpage, categories, inspirational pages etc.
- Management and performance tracking of New Collection/Season, Category and Product
- Responsible for the Customer Experience of the webshop – as well as identifying new online experience technologies to drive online sales and user experience.
- Responsible for creating online campaigns to drive revenue and grow turnover
- Sales analysis and optimization
- Coordinate with Merchandising
- Coordinate with Logistics
The ideal candidate will have the following competencies and experience:
You have documented experience with:
- Full responsibility of management and turnover of a bigger webshop
- Growth of online sales on a webshop
- Working in a similar role within e-commerce/retail for approx. 3 years
- A relevant commercial education at a bachelor level (preferably master degree)
You have experience with:
- Online BtC retail within either fashion, beauty, lifestyle products or similar
- Online merchandising of a webshop
- Google Analytics user (alternatively other BI tools for follow-up of user-journeys, traffic and sales)
You might have experience with:
- Management of international webshop in multiple languages and online markets
- Management of a large member base (like Masai Friends)
- Salesforce Commerce Cloud Systems
- Sitecore (or similar CMS systems)
The Ecommerce team A dedicated group of 6 people referring to Head of E-commerce.
About Masai Clothing Company
Masai Clothing Company was founded in 1992. Today the clothes are sold in over 1,400 independent retailers and department stores in 25 countries, and in more than 37 own concept stores in Denmark, Sweden and Norway. Masai has developed as an international fashion brand with a wide customer base in Europe and the USA and are now looking to develop and expand even further.
We design and market clothing for fashion-conscious women who prefer a relaxed and individual style. We use an interesting variety of different silhouettes in a mixture of fine fabrics in high quality and beautiful patterns to create the unique look that we have become known for.