SENIOR UI/UX DESIGNER
Are you passionate and super-nerdy about web design systems and crafting the user experience? Then this could be the perfect opportunity for you!
Milestone is looking for an ambitious, structured Senior UI/UX designer to join their team. As the new Senior UI/UX designer you will be part of Milestone’s in-house agency Brand Studio. You will report to the Manager of Creatives with your primary focus being to create engaging digital campaigns while redesigning and optimizing the Milestone website.
Milestone offers you an opportunity to become part of a strong global marketing department with committed, experienced, and talented teammates and a flexible and inspiring work environment. You will experience a learning environment where you will work on business-critical applications. Furthermore, you will get career opportunities within an established and fast-growing global tech company with more than 900+ employees, and offices in more than 24 countries where the entrepreneurial spirit can still be seen and felt. Milestone is a company with an official People First policy. Aside from a great team you will receive competitive renumeration, healthy catered lunch and access to our gym and massage facilities.
About Brand Studio
The Brand Studio team acts as an agency within Milestone Systems. It is responsible for building and strengthening the Milestone brand and business with a creative vision that increases overall brand awareness, reputation and engagement across media and platforms – towards partners, end customers and employees. The team drives the global brand value proposition and implements creative and innovative brand experiences, campaigns, and activities across all relevant touchpoints.
The role & responsibilities:
You will be responsible for creating high fidelity UI/UX designs in close collaboration with the Digital Marketing team and the IT Feature team. You will also maintain the Digital Style Guide and component library. Your responsibilities will entail but not be limited to:
- Create, own and maintain the design system, Digital Style Guide and component library. This means crafting a beautiful, functional, and easy to use design system that streamlines the look and feel across the website and other digital experiences.
- Create digital concepts, wireframes or flows together with the UX’er in the Digital Marketing team and bring them to life with high quality design experience.
- Work closely together with developers on making sure the website works as intended.
- Support the marketing team with ad templates and other types of design assets when needed.
- Collaborate with our developers to ensure our design system is implemented to the highest possible benefit of the user.
- Work closely with our Content Creation team.
- Display professional-level competency with relevant tools, including Sketch or Figma.
- Show a business-driven mindset and approach for tangible results in time. You are capable of finding a compromise between the blue-sky vision and short-term objectives in an agile environment.
- Conceptualize and shape content that inspires and persuades.
- Combine creativity with an innovative mindset and good technical skill set.
We are searching for someone who has…
Skills and experience:
- 7-10 years’ experience in working as senior UI/UX-designer.
- Experience building design systems using Atomic Design methodology or similar.
- Experience with creating design for webpages, which is built on CMS-system.
- Experience working with Sketch/Figma, Webflow, Adobe Creative Cloud and prototyping tools.
- You are passionate about design with a human-centered focus.
- Diving into visual design discussions and work comes natural to you.
- You have a great team spirit and a positive attitude.
If you would like more information about the position, please contact Bodil Haumann by e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone +45 21 60 70 13.