Manager, Digital Buying Experience
Are you passionate about optimizing the digital buying experience on existing platforms to perform against sales targets and in addition be the business owner of new digital initiatives? Do you love to see your employees thrive and grow as a high performing team succeeding together with you? Then you must be our new Manager, Digital Bying Experience! Your team is organized in Digital Sales, a relatively new department in Milestone, set out to significantly contribute to the continued company growth.
As a Manager, Digital Buying Experience, your responsibility – together with your team – is to maximize conversion and drive leads and revenue digitally through optimization of our existing platforms. In addition, your team will project manage new initiatives meeting our partners’ and customers’ needs in new ways utilizing the power of digital channels. You will be working closely together with IT in an agile setting while at the same time interfacing across other stakeholders in Milestone.
As Manager, Digital Buying Experience, you are people manager for a team of four specialized digital profiles responsible for the optimization, optimization and development of all business that runs through the digital channels. Additionally, content managers organized in marketing and our IT development teams are working closely with your team to achieve the goals of Digital Sales.
You will be part of the Digital Sales leadership team where you will contribute to setting direction, defining KPIs and actions to meet these, and facilitating team events.
Your areas of responsibility – that you will deliver upon with your team – include:
- Operate and optimize the Milestone Marketplace platform to contribute to driving conversion, leads and achieving Digital Sales’ goals.
- Operate and optimize Milestone Store to increase conversion rate and the percentage of orders fulfilled by our partners as self-service.
- Participate in defining our Digital Sales road map and initiatives. You are responsible for the project overview, prioritization, and allocation of resources across projects.
- Be the business owner of bigger development initiatives based on a user-centric approach from research, scoping and concept development to agile project management and execution together with IT.
- Anchor bigger developments in the wider Milestone organization with solid stakeholder management and change management.
- Build strong relationships across other Milestone departments including IT, marketing, and technology partner development.
- People manage and develop your team of passionate individual contributors and create a strong sense of belonging that also includes the extended team members.
To succeed in this key position, we expect your profile to include these characteristics:
- 5+ years of experience in digital B2B sales with some background in IT/tech.
- Proven track record of optimizing existing channels and platforms to contribute to digital sales targets.
- Experience with the business side of the agile toolbox when developing new digital assets in close collabtion with IT.
- Passionate, driven, persistent, and robust.
- People management experience with a track record of developing strong individual contributors to perform as a team in a fun, safe, and rewarding work environment.
You will be reporting to the Director, Digital Sales and be part of the Digital Sales leadership team. Please check the position as Director, Digital Sales to get more information about the organization and goals. Read here.