ECOMMERCE OPERATIONS MANAGER – MATERNITY COVER (Lukket)
Ferm LIVING is looking for an Ecommerce Operations Manager to join our rapidly growing ecommerce team. You will be an important part of a dynamic and committed, fast paced Danish design company with a strong digital strategy.
The primary role in the job is to be project lead on all Ferm LIVING’s development tasks for the B2C (ecommerce) business. We expect you to have a flair for tech as well as great coordination skills.
You must have experience with CMS, PIM, and ERP systems.
You must think proactively in terms of new features in tech, developments, and solutions. We work in a high pace, so it is important that you can thrive with multiple tasks at the same time. You are result-oriented and have a hands-on approach.
The position is based at the headquarters in Copenhagen, and you will be reporting to the Head of Ecommerce.
Overall responsible for technical development on our 4+ websites including testing
QA, UX and sprints with external partners/systems and websites optimization with focus on user experience – both for customers and internal users (UX, AI optimizing).
- Implementation and testing of new features and campaigns (from an ecommerce point of view)
- Troubleshooting and optimization of bugs in cooperation with external IT partners
- In charge of development sprints (new features) with external partner
- General platform optimization (Shopify PLUS)
- Technical integration assistance for boutique (POS)
- Omnichannel responsible towards boutique
- Responsible for technique partners onsite – Apps, Payment Provider, External systems
- ECOM Responsible for PIM build on Laravel (open source) for B2C
- UX responsible for all 4 sites
- Responsible for testing new and existing features
- Booking and planning development sprints with external partners in line with budget
- Ad hoc technical help across departments
PROFILE AND QUALIFICATIONS
- Min. 3 years of experience in ecommerce preferably for consumers goods and/or fashion
- Technical flair in terms of understanding system flows
- You master the English and Danish language with the ability to talk to developers
- You are self-driven, but the same time a team player
- You have a natural interest for tech and new features
- Computer literacy is a must
An exciting position in a dynamic, fast growing international design company with great possibility for personal development, were proactiveness and initiative are valued.
Please send your application and CV to Bodil Haumann at firstname.lastname@example.org and for questions call +45 2160 7013