In this role you’ll have the opportunity to join one of Denmark’s biggest luxury brands which is globally recognized for their brilliant design. Georg Jensen is ready to excel within global online sales through online marketplaces – and you have the chance to be a central part of their journey. You will be part of a company which has over 100 years of experience in ‘jewellery and home-retail’ sales and they are still going strong. Georg Jensen A/S is looking for an experienced Marketplace Manager, to drive existing Marketplaces and establish new partnerships globally.
- Own the commercial trading and P&L of our online marketplaces
- Play a strategic role in terms of new business development for new marketplaces
- Establish and align the marketplace strategy – expand marketplace presence and creating new partnerships
- Focus on operational excellence in existing marketplaces
- Monthly performance reporting to management
- Manage employee in marketplace department
- Take responsibility for marketplaces overall business goals
- Stay up to date with new trends within marketplaces – and act accordingly
- Establishment of processes – internal and external areas
- Setup, coordination, deliveries, product availability, product information, claims, returns and backorders.
- Communicate and align with each marketplace we operate
- Reporting to senior management team
- Secure best possible cooperation with agency partners
- Manage employee(s) within marketplaces
The ideal candidate has the following competencies:
- Prior experience of working with and trading marketplace platforms
- Good level of technical competency, ideally a ‘super user’ in platforms such as Channel Advisor, and other marketplace ‘backoffice’ solutions.
- Excellent analytical skills and previous experience with working with data sets.
- Effective written and oral communications skills, with particular sensitivity to global communication needs.
- Able to manage multiple projects and instinctively know what to prioritise, based on past experience.
- Ambitious and high energy with a desire to represent the brand in the best possible
What they offer
Join their iconic company with a strong brand and a culture built on a deep and rich heritage of Scandinavian design and craftsmanship. Their work environment is positive and dynamic with highly qualified colleagues in a versatile atmosphere. They offer a challenging position in an international company, where you will have great opportunity to influence the development and the nature of the position as well as create value for colleagues and business partners. Their office is centrally located in Frederiksberg, CPH.