In this role you’ll have the opportunity to join one of Denmark’s biggest luxury brands. Georg Jensen is ready to proceed to the next level of Ecommerce – and you have the chance to be a central part of their journey. You will be part of a company which has over 100 years of experience in ‘jewellery and home-retail’ sales and they are still going strong. Georg Jensen A/S is looking for an experienced Ecommerce Manager, to drive the performance of their flagship online store.
In this position, you will be responsible for the performance of the global flagship store georgjensen.com. You will act as the ‘Store Manager’, ensuring it delivers an optimal experience for our customers across the world, and overseeing all changes and improvements to the store.
The criteria for success in this position is to ensure that georgjensen.com is at all times providing the best experience for customers, yet maintaining it’s commercial effectiveness as measured by core trading KPI’s (such as traffic, net sales, and conversion rate). You will work with the development, digital experience and marketing teams to achieve this. You will own the end-end delivery of development (design, build, test, implement) and be responsible for the CAPEX budget to deliver this.
The position requires working cross functionally and with local markets, to ensure the local website experience is optimised, and you will be supporting the wider business on a daily basis with bug fixing and trouble shooting of operational issues.
- Optimisation of the customer shopping experience including product presentation, navigation, onsite search, sorting and other factors which affect the commercial trading of the site.
- Support general trading and implementation of campaigns and promotions
- General business alignment and working across functionality when required
- Track budgets and spending – maintain roadmaps and plans to deliver key projects
- Own the development process of the eCommerce platform to deliver results throughout: scope, design, building, testing and implementation
- Own / maintain JIRA (support)
- Project management
- Deputise for Head of Ecommerce of 7-8 people when required.
The ideal candidate has the following competencies:
- Solid relevant experience ideally with 2+ years in similar role, with good overall experience in ecommerce, retail and digital marketing. Particular focus on customer and user experience in premium/luxury product-site is desired.
- Ambitious and high energy with a desire to represent the brand in the best possible way.
- Can demonstrate prior experience of delivering premium brand experiences online.
- Technical competency ideally a ‘super user’ in Salesforce Commerce Cloud, Sitecore and Inriver, or deep experience in similar platforms.
- Excellent analytical skills and previous experience with Google Analytics or similar.
- Good understanding of best practices in drivers of conversion.
- Effective written and oral communications skills, with particular sensitivity to global communication needs.
- Able to manage multiple projects and instinctively know what to prioritise, based on past experience and understanding of dependencies.
What they offer
Join their iconic company with a strong brand and a culture built on a deep and rich heritage of Scandinavian design and craftsmanship. Their work environment is positive and dynamic with highly qualified colleagues in a versatile atmosphere. They offer a challenging position in an international company, where you will have great opportunity to influence the development and the nature of the position as well as create value for colleagues and business partners. Their office is centrally located in Frederiksberg, CPH.