SENIOR FRONT-END DEVELOPER AT AGILLIC (CLOSED)
Do you have what it takes to be Agillics System Architect and Lead Developer for front-end?
About the Company
Agillic is a software company specialised in AI-powered omnichannel marketing. Their objective is clear – they equip marketers with the means to reach out to their customers. In practice, this translates as giving them the power to automate and personalise their marketing communications, down to the most intricate of details.
As a company, they are an inspiring mix of engineers, designers, marketers, and business people. Each of them shares the ambition to develop systems which make truly granular marketing possible.
Agillic works with the likes of Matas, Sportsmaster, Egmont Publishing, and Storytel. Their headquarters are in Copenhagen, but they also have offices in London, Switzerland, Sweden, and Kyiv.
About the Role
Agillic is in the process of rebuilding a number of their systems. With a new content designer on its way, a component library under construction, and a new set of UI standards to reach for, they’re looking for a Senior Front-end Developer to match their thriving ambitions.
The project Agillic is working on right now is the Content Designer of Agillic. It will have a massive impact when it hits the market.
As System Architect for front-end heavy systems, you will:
- Own the system architecture of all front-end code
- Take over responsibility for continuing our current system architecture in React
- Set future standards for development together with our Director of Engineering
- Work closely with our Delivery Director, our Director of Product Design, and our Lead Solution Architect
- Work as Lead Front-end developer in one of the Cross-functional teams daily
- Report directly to our Director of Engineering
You will always be encouraged to bring your personality and ideas to the work. Agillic is an open and agile company, meaning you get a say in both how you work and how our product should develop. By joining their core team in Copenhagen, you will also collaborate across disciplines, working with front-end developers, back end developers, UX designers, UX writers, and QA engineers.
- You have at least 2 years experience with React and Redux
- You maintain a good relationship with CSS
- You can transform both high and low fidelity designs into beautiful user interfaces
- You are enthusiastic about making architectural decisions
- You feel comfortable working in a cross-function team of software engineers and designers
- You take initiative and challenge the status quo
- You have a keen attention to detail
- You enjoy doing code reviews and pair programming
About what Agillic offers
- An amazing and dedicated team
- The opportunity to work with cutting-edge tech
- No legacy code maintenance
- Buzzing office in the centre of Copenhagen with an active social calendar
- Great work-life balance with friendly WFH policy and flexible working hours
- 6 weeks paid vacation
- 32 weeks paid maternity and 14 weeks paid paternity leave
About the Hiring Process
Lone Hilming from Copenhagen Staffing and Martin Schalck, Director of Engineering at Agillic, are responsible for the recruitment process. Lone Hilming is a professional headhunter, who will take care of the initial steps of the recruitment process. If you are interested in this role, please contact Lone Hilming for further information.
Director of Engineering, Martin Schalck, from Agillic is responsible for the following and technical part of the hiring process. Here you will be asked to complete an assignment and present your solution at a technical interview. Agillic would also love to hear your stance on some technical topics which are of big interest to them. We prepared a document so you know what to expect.