E-tail Key Account Manager (closed)
Please note that this position has been occupied.
Joining ferm Living means you are joining a fast growing international Danish design company and a workplace where you can inspire and be a part of creating a comfortable home. After all, a home is much more than a collection of beautiful objects.
Ferm Living is experiencing significant growth with their E-tail partners and is looking for an E-tail Key Account Manager in a new position. The E-tail Key Account Manager will develop and strengthen the partnership with the E-tailers, by developing and executing annual market plans, campaigns and content. Furthermore, ensuring the product mix and that the presentation always is aligned with the brand. You will also be responsible for developing a strategy and guidelines for ferm Livings presence on 3rd party online platforms.
The position is based at ferm Livings HQ in Copenhagen, you will be a part of a dedicated team of 8 salespeople and referring to the Head of Sales in ferm Living.
Tasks and responsibilities:
- Key Account Management for the Top 25 E-tailers in Europe through a close daily dialogue with their purchasing and marketing teams
- Participate in quarterly meetings with E-tail partners
- Develop and execute a joint market plan on a bi-annual basis to best drive and growth sales
- Ensure high quality sell-in material and data for new collection launches and seasonal campaigns and follow up to make sure that Key-Account sites are always updated with new collections and current campaigns.
- Analysis of data in order to ensure optimal product mix and presentation in line with the brand
- Develop content, tools, strategy and guidelines that also enable the ferm Living Sales Team and local agents to develop all other E-tail partners
- Provide training and support for the ferm Living Sales team and local agents
- Cross collaboration with ferm Living Sales team, local agents, and marketing
You are the ideal E-tail Key Account Manager if you have:
- A Bachelor’s degree or higher.
- Between 3-5 years of experience with Key Account Management and at the same time experience from an e-commerce environment (online sales) – preferably within design brands
- Experience in selling on 3rd party online platforms
- Strong analytical skills and experience in using data to make decisions
- The ability to work efficiently in a collaborative, cross- functional environment
- Proven experience in maintaining and developing collaboration with stakeholders
and you are:
- Trustworthy, inspiring and it comes easily to you to build and maintain relations
- Result driven, outgoing and a motivator
- Fluent in English and preferably also in German
ferm Living offers:
This is a position in a dynamic, fast growing international design company with great possibility for personal development and where initiative and proactiveness is highly valued.
ferm Living is located in a beautiful, historical building – Kuglegaarden – in the heart of Copenhagen .
To learn more about ferm Living, please visit www.fermliving.com
About ferm LIVING
Life is full of contrasts. As we navigate expectations and dreams in the search for meaning and comfort, we long for a balanced life with room for chaos and calm, moments of reflection and times of joy. A place where we can be ourselves, realize the true value of things and feel at home.
Based on a passion for authentic design and clear functionality, we challenge ourselves to shape the future and take pride in creating products that help you balance the contrasts of life. We create collections of furniture, accessories and lighting, so you can create space to feel comfortably you.