Digital Product Owner
Story House Egmont is a leading Nordic media group shaping the media of tomorrow with award-winning storytelling and digital innovation.
The Digital Transformation team in our Global Supply unit are on an exciting digital journey and behind a groundbreaking online print management platform. We are now looking for a customer focused Digital Product Owner.
As Digital Product Owner you will take the full responsibility of the product and product backlog and ensure that the online printing platform meets the strategic vision.
As the solution grows you will be analyzing needs, defining, and prioritizing user stories and acceptance criteria in close corporation with the business. As Digital Product Owner you will also ensure user story coherency across all supply chain processes.
The Digital Product Owner will:
- Be the focal point between the business, UX/UI and development.
- Scope out product features and own the product backlog.
- Secure that the product backlog is communicated, aligned and understood by all stakeholders.
- Ensure that the development team is working on items that will deliver the most significant customer and business value.
- Continuously improve processes and communication.
We are looking for a Digital Product Owner with a commercial mindset, a relevant academic degree, and minimum 5 years of experience from a similar role.
- You have profound experience in building digital solutions from ground up.
- An entrepreneurial spirit with desire to work on fast-paced digital projects.
- Deep understanding of and experience with Scrum and agile methodologies.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Rigorous in prioritizing execution.
- Know how to coordinate and manage decision-making processes.
- You are fluent in one of the Nordic languages, both verbal and written.
As Digital Product Owner you will be a part of an agile digital team dedicated to deliver extraordinary customer experiences and efficient business processes by use of new technology and tools.
You will be working out of Copenhagen in an informal space with colleagues and stakeholders placed in seven European cities.
Story House Egmont is owned by the Egmont Foundation which is a dual-purpose foundation that entertains people of all ages through storytelling while contributing to a better life for our youth. Join us to keep bringing stories to life!
About Story House Egmont
Story House Egmont publishes more than 700 magazines in 30 countries. Besides the core business, Story House Egmont is building up new growth areas within both agency and e-commerce. Story House Egmont is a part of Egmont – a leading media group in the Nordic region. Egmont is responsible for Nordisk Film and TV 2 in Norway as well as a commercial foundation which generated revenue amounting to EUR 1.6 billion in 2019. We donate EUR 13 million a year to help improve the lives of children and young people.
Please send your application no later than June 18, 2021.
For further information please contact Bodil Haumann at firstname.lastname@example.org // 2160 7013