Digital Marketing Manager (closed)
Masai is adding to the ecommerce team due to heavy expansion in the online retail area in the coming years. As the new Digital Marketing Manager you are passionate and driven by generating sales traffic through customer centric online marketing. The Digital Marketing Manager will be responsible for managing the online marketing across multiple media platforms with marketing responsibility of 7 online markets. And as a marketing genie, you know exactly what makes products clickable within fashion and retail brands and knows how to attract different customer segments through digital and omni-channel marketing approaches. The e-commerce team is working out of the danish headquarters located in the city centre of Copenhagen.
In this role you’ll be working with the following responsibilities and tasks in order to target our customer segments with customer centric communication and marketing strategies:
- Managing all Performance Marketing on all markets; paid search, SoMe Ads, Retargeting through all channels, Banner and Product display
- Performance Marketing Adaptation to local market target group behaviour and demand
- Execute email marketing communication to the ‘Friends of Masai’ member base
- Growing and driving the entire ‘Friends of Masai’ permission base
- Responsible of management and optimization of a large digital marketing budget.
- Driving and growing Retail digital marketing – driving traffic to the Retail stores
- Planning and execution of campaigning in newsletter and through external channels in coordination with external stakeholders
- Marketing Automation and identification of new marketing technologies to drive relevant traffic and optimize marketing costs
- Coordinate with external marketing agencies and internal stakeholders
- Responsible of 1 FTE
The ideal candidate will have the following competencies and experience:
You have documented experience with:
- Responsibility of a bigger online marketing budget distributed across several marketing channels
- Optimization of Performance marketing
- Working with online marketing within either fashion, beauty, lifestyle products or similar
- Working in a similar role within online marketing for aprox. 3-5 years
- A relevant commercial education at a bachelor level (preferably master degree)
You have experience with:
- Generating and optimising traffic online and in physical retail stores through digital marketing
- Email marketing and campaigning
- Email member base Communication (or similar targeted communication)
- Banner Marketing
You might have experience with:
- Content Marketing
- Online Marketing within an international set-up (through multiple markets)
The Ecommerce team A dedicated group of 6 people referring to Head of E-commerce.
About Masai Clothing Company
Masai Clothing Company was founded in 1992. Today the clothes are sold in over 1,400 independent retailers and department stores in 25 countries, and in more than 37 own concept stores in Denmark, Sweden and Norway. Masai has developed as an international fashion brand with a wide customer base in Europe and the USA and are now looking to develop and expand even further.
We design and market clothing for fashion-conscious women who prefer a relaxed and individual style. We use an interesting variety of different silhouettes in a mixture of fine fabrics in high quality and beautiful patterns to create the unique look that we have become known for.
Are you interested in this position?
Contact Bodil Haumann directly for further information:
Phone: +45 21607013