CRM Activation Lead
As our CRM Activation Lead you’ll be responsible for building out and executing our customer journeys for Better Collective. Reporting to the Head of Marketing Technology & eCommerce, you will be responsible for over 20 of our key brands and their stakeholder management, as well as developing the Marketing Operations Centre of Excellence at Better Collective.
You will manage content and campaign calendars for these brands as well as setting up automated email, push and SMS marketing campaigns to our database to drive customer engagement, retention and monetisation. You must be a self-starter, who is happy to work as part of a wider team and thrive in a fast-paced, creative environment.
AS CRM ACTIVATION LEAD YOU WILL:
You will work with the Head of Marketing Technology & eCommerce and Business Owners on the group CRM strategy, and within Marketing Operations to see this through planning and execution.
- Managing the Email/Web Push/In-App Push/SMS marketing and transactional messages across all channels, including our focus on launching real time personalisation and leveraging our 1st party data to deliver triggered and targeted communications.
- Delivering lifecycle campaigns and optimising customer journeys across acquisition, retargeting, segmentation, retention and reactivation to drive MAU and monetisation.
- Integrate email communications with other channels supporting multi-channel marketing, across chatbots, SMS, Whatsapp, Telegram and social media; online and offline.
- Working closely with Business Intelligence and Digital Intelligence departments to develop the segmentation strategy to deliver more targeted and personalised marketing communications.
- Ideating ways to grow our database and implementing data capture initiatives – contextual lead generation as a core part of each brand site to feed the lead funnel, as well as working with Paid Media on lead generation.
- Producing detailed monthly and ad hoc analysis, reporting on KPI’s to evaluate performance.
- Build close relationships with the Business Owners sharing monthly reporting, key KPI’s and learnings for continued success locally and globally.
- Working with senior management and team to raise the profile of CRM within the business and markets.
- Nurturing and developing the Marketing Automation & CRM Assistants and delegating work where effective.
- 5+ years experience within Marketing Operations (CRM / Marketing Automation with Salesforce/Oracle certifications a plus).
- Track record of building, deploying and optimising impactful email campaigns and effective customer journey workflows.
- Analytical mindset – experience working with data teams to continuously improve and challenge how work has previously been done.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills – stakeholder management is critical to success, as is educating the business on CRM.
- You thrive working in a fast paced environment, where no two days are the same and can juggle multiple projects and priorities.
- Technical experience within Marketing Operations, a strong understanding of API’s and working with developers.
- An interest in sports and/or sports betting is a big plus.
Get in contact with Bodil Haumann, Induce by mail firstname.lastname@example.org or call mobile +45 21607013 for further questions.
ABOUT BETTER COLLECTIVE
Better Collective is a leading international sports betting media group and nine-time Børsen Gazelle winner with a mission to make sports betting and gambling entertaining, transparent and fair. With a dedicated focus on responsible gambling, we make our users better equipped for navigating the iGaming world by visiting a Better Collective website before they register an account or place a bet with a sports betting or gambling operator.
Founded in Denmark, Better Collective still has its headquarters based in Copenhagen, next to the scenic Nyhavn. In our HQ, we are 120 employees with +30 different nationalities, working together and across offices to set new standards in the iGaming industry. We offer a lively and friendly work environment and a culture characterized by high ambitions and global vision. Learn more about us on social media or at www.bettercollective.com.