Ad Operations Manager at Nexta.io
Are you looking for an exciting position in a dynamic, evolving, and fast-growing company with the potential to learn? Do you have experience in digital marketing? We have a vacancy for an independent and service-oriented ad operations manager to help us take good care of our clients’ campaigns and contribute to client success. You will be responsible for one person in Berlin as well, and the job comes with great opportunities of travelling to Canada and Germany as well.
We are building a global SaaS platform to simplify and automate omnichannel advertising for publishers and classifieds serving thousands of SMB advertisers. Things go fast in here, we grow quickly and are looking for new great people to join us in conquering the world. At Nexta you will be working alongside people with many different educational backgrounds and nationalities, in a diverse and young team consisting of around 39 people – and we are growing every day. Clients include different medias, such as Berlingske, JP & Jyskfynske mediehuse.
We are a team responsible for taking care of our clients, their success, and the growth of our business. We nurture, guide, and support our clients from their first contact with us to a fully running system with thousands of advertisers and complex technical integrations.
Operations team at Nexta integrates activities from Sales, Marketing, Customer Service, and Training & Professional Services to help our clients maximize the value they get from working with us. We strive to be the best in the world at what we do.
What qualifies you?
- We expect you to be hungry for learning and willing to grow together with us.
- You have good English proficiency (our main working language)
- You are fluent in Danish, speaking German is an advantage
- You have good communication skills and can explain complex ideas to others
- You have solid experience in one or more paid digital advertising platforms (Adform, Facebook, AdWords, DV360, Xandr)
- You are familiar with the following terms: retargeting, conversion, CPC, CTR, CPM
- You know MS Excel, Word and Powerpoint and beyond
- You are a detail-oriented problem solver and a good team player
- You have a can-do attitude
- You work independently and take responsibility for your tasks
What will be your tasks?
Your main responsibility will be to support the ad operations of our clients on a daily basis. Daily tasks include:
- Booking new marketing campaigns for our clients on our platform
- Ensuring that the marketing campaigns are set up correctly on our platform and external systems
- Coordinating activities inside our ad operations team together with other team members
- Ensuring that the marketing campaigns run on a budget
- Optimizing marketing campaigns to perform better
- Providing reports on requests from our clients
- Answering client questions and providing general support
We look forward to hearing from you!